New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
12,709 Posts
He was on Sons of Guns last night. I don't think he acted like an idiot at all. He was just one of the guys.

I really don't know much about him tho. But he could use a friggin haircut lol.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
to be honest last night on suns of guns was the first time ive seen him on tv and was like "he seems ok" hes hunting shows are ridiculous and i think he comes off as a wack job. just my opinion.

·
Registered
590 Posts
he comes off as a whack job but overall he does a lot to promote hunting including getting kids involved. he's also a strong leader in protecting our freedoms including the 2 amendment. as a rock star he never got caught up in drugs (I know of no other rock band that made it to his level of success that has not used/abused drugs and alcohol). He speaks to kids about drugs, works with all forms of law enforcement (believe he is a sworn officer of some sort), and fully supports in many ways our women and men of our armed services. at times he can be very vocal, or most of the time, in a whacky poetic way and has a great smart way of voicing his strong opinion. many don't like him, but really, you can't argue with a lot of what he has to say and what he does. he does more for our sport and freedoms than 90% of us.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
uncle ted carries the spirit of the wild and is a great mentor to hunters his music is great and his spirituality should be spread to other hunters. too many scumbag hunters that hunt for the wrong reasons and are not conservationists[wallmad]

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
50/50 He's a little over the top whenever hunting is involved, but when it comes to political debates, he really grabs your attention.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.