New Jersey Hunters banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

· Registered
506 Posts
Hardy Har Har.....

You guys are always wanting something for hunting... even tho you have EVERYTHING already :)

You can never have too much when it comes to hunting... at least i'm not asking for new shoes (well, actually that's b/c buckman37 already bought me some nice boots for Christmas last year that I need to break in this year). haha

· Registered
2,661 Posts
Lets see.. I have been a good boy this year so it is my belief that Santa(The Wife) should be kind and understanding and deliver on the damn goods..

TSC Blind for me and the 5 Year old..
Summit Goliath so my fat a.. has more room than the Viper I have..
New Scent lok Clothing..
Some Cash so I can finish getting my title on my 2yo Golden so I can breed her and make some cash( Yeah Right)..
She can sell my .270 and pick me up a .30-.30 Have to many high powered rifles and not enough brush guns..
Not to fussy but a 400cc or greater ATV any brand will do..
50 acres in either Upstate NY or WV
A Gift Certificate for an outfitter in Ill, IA or KY for a bow hunt next year

Thats all I want. I guess I'll smile when I open up the presents and get a tie and some socks!!! ;)

· Registered
7,848 Posts
HAHAHAHHA... Yeh... RIGHT!!!! That'll be the day.... You almost gave me a hernia laughing from that..... I think I just heard buckman37 scream from having nightmares
My ex tried this one on me. To give you some details...

Platinum ring
Main diamond was 1.2 carats
Additional diamonds around it 1.0 carat
Total price $13,000

I told her there's no way in hell she's getting that kind of ring from me.

David

· Registered
18,263 Posts
well i just bought 2 presents for me...lol

i just ordered rocky snowstalker extreme pac boots and rocky 800 bear claws boots.

now i need to order jim's present...the motorola i lost on him.:D

· Registered
2,599 Posts
Just starting out so:-
Rangefinder
Winter hunting clothes
Winter hunting boots
An additional stand
Extra lone wolf climbing step section

· Registered
506 Posts
haha... So I actually went and tried to play santa.... trying to purchase Buckman37 his Benelli Super Black Eagle II. I thought Florida laws were pretty slack, but after an hour of waiting in line at the B [no swearing please] Pro Shop (I should have waited longer, but I just butted in to ask a question), I found out that you had to have a valid Florida state driver's license :( That was the only thing keeping me from buying it!!!!! I was so mad... I wanted to see the look on Buckman's face when I gave it to him...

Oh well, guess it was fate... He may have had a heart attack from shock and that wouldn't have been a good thing :) Maybe next year!

Merry Christmas!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.