New Jersey Hunters banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts
G

·
Joe... Your Impossible... I was just wrapping your present and I find out you changed your mind and want gift card's... NOW I GOT TO JUMP IN MY TRUCK AND DRIVE ALL THE WAY OUT TO IOWA AND RETURN HER.. Hope I still have the sale's receipt...
NO NO NO !!!!!! I'LL TAKE HER, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GIFT !!!!!!:D:p[up]

· Registered
8,627 Posts
penn 975 international, a scope for my slug gun that will be ready for next season, a pair of cold weather hunting boots, a new color fishfinder and gps for the boat, and thats about it. Expensive shopping list but i know ill get at least two of them for christmas.

· Registered
506 Posts
I told NJFarmgirl that all I want for Christmas is a Benelli Super Black Eagle II...I don't think she loves me THAT much tho
Haha, I really DO love him that much. Unfortunately I just don't have the means right now to take out a small loan for his hunting pleasures hahah. Next year this time when I have a REAL job, I can afford to be his sugar mamma and will get him whatever he wants ;)

As for me....I want my OWN hunting wear. Stuff that fits... made for woman...

I also want a bow, a shotgun, a muzzleloader, calls, scents, makeup, and everything (b/c right now i got nuthin but thermals!) :)

· Registered
13,427 Posts
As for me....I want my OWN hunting wear. Stuff that fits... made for woman...

I also want a bow, a shotgun, a muzzleloader, calls, scents, makeup, and everything (b/c right now i got nuthin but thermals!
Is that it? I am yet to know a girl that doesn't want something else.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.