New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

10,944 Posts
I think you feed the other woodland creatures with crow! After watching them rip garbage bags apart and eat that crap I don't think one will make it to my dinner table any time soon! They do a ton of crop damage so it's good to thin thier numbers! I don't like hunting for animals I don't eat but crows are the only exception to that rule! Your helping out the farmers when you take a crow!

10,944 Posts
It's funny...When I was a kid I used to go exploring in the big woods...Ok the woods are actually tiny but they were big back then! :D Anyway there was a stream I would drink from without even boiling the water! Ahhh fresh natural spring water I would say! LOL! Turns out upstream from where I would drink is an old landfill! YUK!:p Over the years I have put some pretty nasty stuff through my system! I don't even want to think about what that little punk at McDonalds is doing to my burger before I eat it![mad] All the sudden that crow meat doesn't sound so bad! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.