New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crows and groundhogs, right?

What do you do with crows? There is a native american tribe that you can mail them the feathers. Or some people eat the breast.

What do you do with groundhogs/woodchucks?

·
11,226 Posts
I think you feed the other woodland creatures with crow! After watching them rip garbage bags apart and eat that crap I don't think one will make it to my dinner table any time soon! They do a ton of crop damage so it's good to thin thier numbers! I don't like hunting for animals I don't eat but crows are the only exception to that rule! Your helping out the farmers when you take a crow!

B

·
0 Posts
The area I deer hunt I see and hear those crows, it can get really loud, and I have seen numerous times deer bedded down, and when the crows start making the noise the deer get up and walk away, guess the deer can't stand the noise, and they can't hear any other type of danger heading there way.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
I think you feed the other woodland creatures with crow! After watching them rip garbage bags apart and eat that crap I don't think one will make it to my dinner table any time soon!
LOL! Do you eat crab or lobster? Have you seen what THEY eat? :p We pulled a dead body out the marsh once, covered with blue claws. A guy with us swore he would never eat crab cakes again, and I don't think he did. Me, I love 'em, and the Franklinville Inn in Franklinville NJ makes the best ones on the planet.

·
11,226 Posts
It's funny...When I was a kid I used to go exploring in the big woods...Ok the woods are actually tiny but they were big back then! :D Anyway there was a stream I would drink from without even boiling the water! Ahhh fresh natural spring water I would say! LOL! Turns out upstream from where I would drink is an old landfill! YUK!:p Over the years I have put some pretty nasty stuff through my system! I don't even want to think about what that little punk at McDonalds is doing to my burger before I eat it![mad] All the sudden that crow meat doesn't sound so bad! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts