New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
tacoma you cant kill them jap trucks.. i hate to say. i wouldnt get a ford unless i was getting an f350 or 250

·
Registered
12,826 Posts
neither buy a chevy or a gmc

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
I wouldn't get a ford even if it was given to me. I have an '08 tundra and it easily hauls my Kubota L48 with implements on a 12,000 lb trailer. Toyota all the way and then some!

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Just bought a Tacoma and love it !!! Had driven a Ranger before and there is no comparison . Tacoma all the way.[up]

·
Registered
236 Posts
Go with the Tacoma...nothing but problems with Fords. I've never owned a Ranger but I've got an 02 Tacoma and wouldn't trade it for a brand new Ranger if I got the offer.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Tacoma..

Had Chevys and GMCs and those trucks are bullet proof. I have a Sonoma now with a 4.3L and it is indestructable.

·
Registered
7,397 Posts
Ive owned both the Ranger and Tacoma in just the past year, and I can tell you that the Tacoma blows the Ranger out of the water. I loved my Ranger, but the Tacoma is a really great truck[up]

·
Registered
907 Posts
another vote for the nissan frontier, I have a 2005 with 135,ooo. great truck. although I'm sure there are plenty of tundras that are doing the same. ckeck them both out???

1 - 20 of 103 Posts