New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Christmas, 2 members of my family gave me gift cards to Dick's, totalling $80. Since I'm bored, I was wondering what you guys would use it for.

Suggestions?

David

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
2006 all around license maybe?

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
hmmmm, I have so many things on my list . I might get a food dehydrator I saw a 4 rack one Excalibur for 119.00 or maybe some clibing steps ,Nontypical rapid rails for 99.99 there are a few diffrent things I would get..

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
from now until 12/31 they're practically giving away tree stands.

need an extra as a backup or alternate?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Couple of there $60 ladder stands. Well, if you have private property to put them on.

-dan

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
dicks is having like a 50% sale right now. this week only i think. my brother-in-law went to woodbridge store yesterday. got a pair of rocky bear claws 1000's for $75. usually $159.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Damn, I just bought a pair when I went to Pennsy and paid the full $160. Last year when they converted from Galyans I spent like $1000.00 on about $2500.00 worth of hunting stuff.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Are you sure? I used gift certificates for licenses at Sports Authority once or twice a few years back...

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Is it on treestands too?
i think everything is on sale this week only.

Damn, I just bought a pair when I went to Pennsy and paid the full $160
i just ordered mine from cabelas last week and they shipped today. i could have saved $75.

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you have enough property (and your neighbors don't mind :)) $80 goes a long way towards a cheap ladder stand. Put it up in your back yard to practice during the off season. Or, perhaps $80 worth of videos and DVD's to help p [no swearing please] the long summer months !

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
$80 could get you an archery target: block or 3-d.

A bunch of ammo for the slug-gun.

A dozen carbon arrows.

3 packs of stingers.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Is it on treestands too? I need a small climber, the one i have is way too big. Maybe i will take a ride after work to Woodbridge today.
I just got back from woodbridge store. I was trying to find out if the stands were on sale and no one upstairs could tell me because all of their scanners were broken. I didn't feel like lugging stands all the way down to the register to find out if they were. The flyer is very vague. If anyone else finds out let me know I wanted to get some more climbing sticks.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
NJArcher,
The last time I was at Dick's, their 16' climbing sticks were $25. And according to their latest brochure treestands are on sale up to $120 off.

Ringneck,
You going to Dick's. I think I may take a ride in a bit.

David

1 - 20 of 45 Posts