New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6,834 Posts
Horcal, I'm pretty familiar with the area and coyotes are not uncommon. But recently, I've been hearing of bear sightings and even pictures from game cams of bears in Salem County. They come from reputable sources, so I believe them. The guy who lives in the house that is at the end of the long dirt driveway, just east of Commissioners Pike, on the south side of 40 is someone I know, and it sounds like they were in his field or very near it, so I'll ask him.

· Registered
6,834 Posts
Oh, you mean the "bee" guy? they were closer to Pino's house, he usually has a horse trailer or two
sitting in the driveway
No, other side of the road, the honey place is on the north side of Rt 40.

As far as I know, there are none of the bear pics from trail cameras on-line. I just heard that a guy running cams in LAC last fall had bear pictures on one of them. Another report was of a bear in Alloway, but I don't know how credible that claim was, and they had a report in the paper that one was spotted somewhere near Sweedsboro several weeks ago.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.