New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So where might your hunting adventures take you in 2012? Hope you enjoy the trip and if you do not one planed yet hope you can get one lined up. Everyone deserves a nice hunting trip no matter where you go[up][up][up][up]

SS!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Pigs in Pa. in March, turkey in Vermont in May and deer in New Hampshire in November.

Chris

·
Registered
595 Posts
I’m going to Wyoming in August on an archery antelope hunt then Indiana for deer sometime in October/November

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Nothing booked yet, where ya taking me, Will?

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where ya taking me, Will?
On a half day GG hunt where you watch me shoot them[hihi][hihi][hihi][hihi]

SS!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I will be heading to Puerto Vallarta Mexico in early October for a 6 day trip, living on a 50 foot boat and kayakfishing for tuna and everything else, from sun up to sun down.

Warm water, hot weather and BIG TUNA and plenty of beverages and I will be back just in time for the rut.

Danny V

·
3,413 Posts
August Wyoming Antelope Hunt with my Pop, Sam III, & Jakesbeard
November Missouri Whitetail Rut Hunt with SamIII

California Blacktail Rut Hunt

·
Registered
985 Posts
Well, to start NJ bow season,than in Nov. Pa. deer season 1st week only than NJ 6 day buck season in the Jersey Pines. I hope there are offers to go and hunt else where to.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Never been on a trip, hopin this might be the year;) Really want to but still not sure about spending serious dough on something that's not guaranteed. Don't get me wrong I love hunting in NJ even when I don't see anything, just having the chance and being out there is great. ...but when putting down serious cash its another thing:D Besides I'm always looking out for my kids, their education and to make life easier for them one day too.

Who knows I may just bite the bullet this year.

Good luck to all those who have trips setup, always fun to read about the adventures and seeing the trophies.[up][up][up]

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I'm going to hunt a high high fenced,over bait farm with a grenade launcher as my weapon of choice!![ko]

1 - 20 of 96 Posts