New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, guy's I would like your help in putting in my line of products in my shop I did This with the b [no swearing please] fishermen and it worked out great tell us what you want in your local shop and will make sure we have it this works for you and me stop in, call me or email me 973-770-8313, [email protected]aol.com
thank you nick

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
??? You want us to give you ideas of stuff to carry for hunting? Archery and Firearm? I can't talk for everyone, but I can for myself.

Archey, I would like to see more stick bows in shops. A nice looking long bow and Recurve. Maybe some wooden arrows too. That way maybe more people would take up Traditional Bow shooting/hunting.

Firearms, I don't like to see just in-line muzzleloaders, There is some great shooting & looking Flinklocks, sidelocks, and Shotguns out there too.

Clothes, should be from early season well into winter. I like Wool for the winter and Cotton in the early fall.

Treestands, All 3 types. You can start out with 1/2 dozone or and this way you can order stands and still be able to have a show model.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Well, I think if you are going to sell bows, you need a small range, even if its only 10 yards. Just so customers can shoot the bow first.

Also, ordering bows is not unusual. Carry a few of the more popular bows, in popular sizes, and then custom order the others, it saves space. And prevents having leftovers that have to be sold too cheap.

Unless, Im misunderstanding the question. Maybe you want to know brands of stuff.

In that case, Hoyt, Easton, NAP, and SIMS, are some of the most popular companies to carry. Loggy Bayou makes some great treestands that no one seems to carry right now. Summit is also extremely popular. Try and stay away from the stuff people can get at Wal-mart for less...Carry the good stuff, that only pro-shops have. A good line of fleece camo is good too.

Hope that helps.
Take care---Matt:)

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Elbait, I emailed you and I think I failed to introduce myself. Sorry about that, I forget that its just an email name that comes through.

Anyways, I'm Matt DelRusso, and you can email me anytime about hunting stuff, especially archery. [up]

Good luck with the shop!---Matt

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Just had to throw that geek part in there didnt ya?:D

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Where is this shop and what is it's name. I would like to throw you some business if your close enough...Dave

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
NJPDDET, Its in the Landing section of Roxbury. 1/4 mile from Rt. 80. If I recall correctly, the name is Eastlink Bait and Tackle![up]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MATTY STOP IN LIKE TO TALK TO YOU, LOOKS LIKE SHOOT WILL BE 3 WEEK OF NEXT MONTH TRYING TO TIE UP LOSE ENDS NOW. WE HAVE ARROWS GIVEN FOR PRIZES FREE MOUNT GIVEN,AND GIFTS LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE GOOD TIME FOR ALL :D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Ok Nick, I will stop in sometime this week.

Have a good one---Matt:)

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
ELBAIT, I came in and spoke to you about an archery business I had one day. Remember we were getting stuff for a fluke trip and my buddy picked up a pole? Well anyway if you would like help in getting you shop setup for archery let me know I would be glad to offer some assistance. I was the one who gave you the newjerseyhunter business cards. Send me an email I am in the email directory on out site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts