New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well they are out there as we speak and growing horns for a little while now. What size deer are out there now? Ive seena fes smaller 8" spikles starting but tomorrow im gonna check the trail cam. Hopefully something there!

G

·
Well I saw at least 6 great bucks in WEST PATERSON, no hunting allowed, all 6 had already grown great antlers, I counted 4 with 8 points, and 2 with 6 points, the 8 pointers already past there ears, and all about 200lbs.

·
Banned
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Biggest one i have a pic of on the recent film looks like he's just gonna start branching off. He's only got maybe a 6 ot 7 inch long hrack growing. He'll prob end up being a small 4 or 5 point basket rack. I also have a 7" spike as well. Nothing bigger as of yet. Plenty of fat doe:D

·
10,944 Posts
I saw a good buck this morning on my way to meet Woj. It was on Green Pond Rd in Rockaway right near where I saw the dead one last week. It's antlers were already out past it's ears with the brow tines the only split so far... I also saw two more dead bucks today..[sad]

·
Registered
539 Posts
saw a buck last night in kenilworth that is going to be a monster!! i am assuming it is one of the three i saw often last year and i was fishing last night near black brook park and he came out - so i walked over and was within 10 yards (did not have a camera) rack is already a foot off his head and brow tines have to 6-7 inches already!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.