B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me its a Mathews Z-max, with Easton 2212, and Muzzy 100gr. 3 blade

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
An old Browning with carbon arrows, and 100 grain spitfire mechanical broadheads.

·
3,413 Posts
Hoyt X-tec, Easton Axis 300's, & Satellite Mag 75's.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Matthews bow with carbon arrows and muzzy heads. (other heads that are great: buckblasters, thunderhead, spitfire although im not a fan of expandables and Montec brand)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Pay close attention to what Outlaw says...This young kid is hitting targets accurately at 100+ yards with the bow...He also works in a bow shop in Bergen County!!!

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
thanks for bragging for me buddy. by the way. in my last post after reading it now it sounds like i was downtalking montec brand...i was only downtalking expandables .. i think montec G5 and Tekan are good heads. i shoot the Tecan expandables off my recurve becasue they dont slow down to open. im gonna try them on the mathews this year.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
02 Hoyt Magnatec, Easton XX75 2213's with 100 gr Rocky Mountain Steelheads.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Mathews Classic, XX78's in 2317 and Thunderhead 125's. I also shoot a Sky Archery recurve with Zwickey Eskimo and Black Diamond heads on cedar shafts.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
My turkey/woodchuck bow---2004 Hoyt X-tec 54# 27-1/4" draw.
nap 4000 rest, microelite sight, and quick detach quiver. Use a copper john eagle four finger for this bow.

My deer, bear, coyote and anything else bow----2002 Hoyt Ultratec 67# 27-1/8" draw.
nap 3000 rest, hha OT-4600 sight, and same quick detach quiver. Use a Jim Dandy release with this bow.

Both bows launch, 28-1/2" Easton Carbon evolutions, 400 spine, and tipped with Thunderhead 100's. I crest and fletch em with white 4" LW feathers.

Accuracy is pretty good out of both bows. About 6" groups at 70 yards.

Alot more Mathews shooters here, than I thought there would be. Thats ok, its not the brand of bow you shoot, but how you shoot it.;)

Have a good one guys---Matt:)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts