New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
down here there is no shortage of birds. can't believe they want to shorten the season. we have too many birds on most places.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
how do you only get 2 days on th G permit?
What I am trying to say is that, I personally can't afford to take off work 5 days to hunt turkeys, so I could pull two days, weather permitting, but that still stinks.

I just want:
Saturdays included in the permit week
One complete season, 4 weeks one Tom per man, no zones.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Personally, I like the way Pennsy does it, you get your turkey tag with your license. But this is NJ and all they want is your money, they could care less about anything else. [down]

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
unless a family member is dead or dying, i am peeing out my a hole and puking at the same time. i can't get any days off work, that i can hunt on [wallmad]. i can maybe leave a few hours early to go to the doctors. i agree with Browning 10ga too.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
it has nothing to do with actually managing game populations, and everything to do with revenue generation
Sad but true. NJ has gotten out of hand with requiring permits for everything. It's crazy when you compare it to the licensing structure and regulations of other states. My all around may only cost $72 but by the time I get through with all of the other permits and stamps I need for all the species I hunt, I'm well over $300 just so that I can legally hunt and fish in this state. This doesn't even include all the other incidental costs that are incurred during a hunting and fishing season.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.