1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
it almost looks like a pit thats my guess

V

·
0 Posts
The Chupacabra is some kind of dog it is believed. No one can explain them. If I knew how to cut/paste pic's and put it on here I would so you would see that's what I think it is. Looks just like the ones I saw.
Yes, they are very vile, nasty and creepy looking.

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
waterlogged badger
Best guess yet. The fur tends to fall off when sitting water for long periods I have seen, But it is a weird shape, bloating, de-bloating could account for that.

Beats me! But best reasonable explanation so far.

V

·
0 Posts
Chupacabra: In lively Internet discussions dog breeders say the carcass appears to be that of a Xoloitzcuintle or Xolo, otherwise known as a Mexican Hairless dog, rather than the blood-sucking creature of legend.

I do not know how to post a picture. Wish I did.
It is a dog breed for sure. They come with and without hair. Found I believe without when dead and they have fangs. Creepiest suckers I ever seen.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Posted: 05 Aug 2011 9:17 PM Last Edited By: VenusHunter

Registered User Posts: 159
Spike:
Send VenusHunter a PM
The Chupacabra is some kind of dog it is believed. No one can explain them. If I knew how to cut/paste pic's and put it on here I would so you would see that's what I think it is. Looks just like the ones I saw.
Yes, they are very vile, nasty and creepy looking.
The Spanish word chupracabra literally translates to English as "goat sucker"

·
Registered
9,743 Posts
The Chupacabra

Damn you, now I have another mystery to ponder like Ancient Aliens and Bigfoot![wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts