·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any word on the picnic?

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Not to be a pain and ask a million questions, but....

What is on the agenda? Bow shoot, hike, etc?

List of stuff to bring?

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Should I bring something. Let me know what to bring okay.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
You mean if I want a hamburger with ketchup, pickles, tomato and lettuce on it, I have to bring a jar of pickles, a bottle of ketchup, a head of lettuce and a tomato?[confused]:D Sorry, I couldnt resist.

Do I have to bring my own grill too....or is that supplied?:D:p

Are we sure thats the way we want to do it? I dont mind bringing a bunch of venison, and hamburger meat or what not. Whenever my friend Alicia throws parties, (and she throws the best) she has the people sign up for something to bring, and it all kind of equals out. Also, more than one person brings each item, just incase someone is a no-show.

Infact, maybe we could all donate a few bucks to one or two guys who could do all the shopping and bring the necessities like, buns, charcoal, ketchup, etc.

What day is the 20th, a Sunday?

By the way, Im not trying to run the show, but I just think it might be better to do it the way I described. Maybe not though, maybe the other way is better..Just offering my ideas..Either way, it will be a fun day Im sure.[up]

Oh and I can still bring the Mathews Genesis pro-bow for the kids, wives, gf's that want to try a bow. (provided it doesnt sell in the classifieds) Anyone have a target to bring? Mines not portable, but I can bring a 3D deer target.
Of course this is all provided that we will we be allowed to shoot there. So can we?

Im sure there will be more questions, I may just email you later Mystic...Im guessing you are the "event organizer".:D

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Aug 28th is the UBNJ 3-D shoot in Assunpink..

Matty anyway you want to do is find, they have some grills but don't know how good they are. You can bring your own.

I was going to bring my big grill, but I'll be Hog Hunting that week end.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
I may just email you later Mystic...Im guessing you are the "event organizer".
Yes Matty I was, everything is still setup with Pequest. The pinic area is the one near the archery range. We can also use the Hall inside too.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I cant believe you arent even going to be there.:(

I dont really feel like being responsible for the picnic...how about someone else. If I have to, I guess I can, but Im not good at planning stuff. I just like to give out ideas and then complain....:D:p

I hope you didnt take what I said personally, you have done a wonderful job of setting it up.[up]Thank you!:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts