New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I took this picture yesterday at Garrett Mtn. What do you think he'd score.

B

·
0 Posts
I saw that SOB the other day also, I want him....I would say somewhere in the 140s, maybe Im wrong

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Can you hunt Garrett Mtn???

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Just don't get caught.? Only kidding that is why he is so big. Man that is a nice rack [up][up]

·
11,226 Posts
Hard to say with the peach fuzz still on but I would guess in the 120's-130... He's looking like he has a 20-21 inch inside spread with great looking brow tines! Hard to tell how thick everything is with the velvet on... Great looking buck!!![up][up]

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Gross high 120s Net 118.My buddy has both sheds from this deer two years ago.Its still exactly the same profile rack but bigger.Going by the sheds and this picture I would say he is 5 1/2.Big deductions on this one.Any wild 5 1/2 is a survivor protected or unprotected he still has to dodge cars and poachers.[up]

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
my dad said he seen a def 10 point...possibly an 11 or 12....ill have to show him these pictures and find out if its him. i was up there all week looking for him, i seen a wide 8 (small tines) and a 7 with a very high rack. no 10 or 12 yet.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Outlaw , where you up there walking around with your girlfriend?I may have driven past you.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
you take that picture on the 13th? my dad was up in rifle camp chasing that deer in circles trying to get a better look. he said there was someone in a white caravan looking at the deer, was that you?

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I drive a 4 Door GMC Canyon. UBNJ liscense plates.Two Deer decals, 1 NewjerseyHunter oval sticker and a Harley Davidson sticker on the back window. Kinda like a silver/champagne color.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts