New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that my post from the Buck pictures were edited and now removed. Why is it that we can't express ourself's on this forum lately without being edited. I don't think I offended anyone, and I know for sure nobody offended me. i din'd use any foul language, just express my thoughs as I feel it in my heart.
I left my cousin Fidel back in Cuba 46 years ago because he would not allowed us to express ourselfs, or let me hunt deers or fish for what I wanted legally. So here I am being watch over by Big Brother again.[confused]

· Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank You tommy I could not find it for the life of me. I'm waiting for Kris to post the other pictures for the Trophy hunters to see.

· Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey you guys are doing a tremedous service to the Nimrods on this site. I would never post anything that would be offensive to anyone specially to those that made it happen. This website has taken off like wildfire. It was made possible by a few of you that had a vision. This tool is becoming invaluable and totally adictive to the members of this site. But of course there are going to be the ups and downs. I wish I was younger an able to learn how to use my cp better, but the acorns and dead cells in my brain are shrinking every day:D The only thing I can't seem to forget is how to start my boat, and leave for the blue waters, or shoot deers. Somehow is the only thing I'm able to retain lately. Any beefs I have I will take it up personally with the individuals. So if you see a Black Limmo pull up to your house late at night is me coming to talk to you guys that are not happy with what I post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.