New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup we got deer. So many I burnt myself out on them awhile ago. I have bear hounds :))

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Everything from groundhogs to bear. You should try my girls duck nuggets. Barring none the best duck you'll ever eat. Cooked in bacon fat. She said if she told me the recipe she would have to kill me. She's little but so is a rattlesnake.

Till our trails Cross,

WW

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
where do i start?
lets see:
carp
shad
deer
fox
crow
squirrel
turkey
rabbit
raccoon (used to)--no place to do it anymore
groundhog
RATS! (pellet gun at this old farmhouse...there's 10000s of them! its disgusting , but fun over the summer)
pheasant
chuckar
geese
ducks

( i started off with deer hunting and rabbit hunting, once i turned 18 and got a truck...you can not keep me out of the woods as long as there is SOMEKIND of season open)

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Pheasant and deer mostly. I do get some rabbit and squirrel hunting in. I would really like to get into duck, goose, and quail.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Boys, i'd be glad to go or take anybody gunning, trapping, or fishing. I have plenty of gear.
1) 18' center console w/88 hp
2) 3 sneakboxes w/ 18-40 hp
3) old town predator canoe
4) Yamaha 660 Grizzly
5) 10 gun dogs (2 chocolate labs 8 beagles)
6) all the decoys you could ever use in 1 lifetime.
7) Winter Camping gear with wood stove and propane heaters
8) 2 electronic game callers ( tape & cds)
9) 20+ ugly sticks from 4'6 ultralite to 7'heavy w/penn and shimano reels. (blue gill to black drum)
10) 25 dozen conibear traps, make my own snare have 70+ built, plus 500-/+ feet of cable in the barn.
Not trying to buy or beg for partners, but know body wants to do anything. I go to there garage beer party's the nights before the openers every is pumped. After the first couple of days. They peter out. They get discouraged or their old ladies complain. I have a good woman. She gos till it gets cold then forget it. But, she could care less if I go. In other words, I need no permission slip. She know if she did I leave for a week or more. I'd call her from ME with the beagles getting in on in the back ground. My outdoor writing buddy's hunt sometimes but live all over the Northeast so I only meet up with them on occasion. They have showed me some cool spots in NH, WVA, and ME. Get a hold of me if you would like to learn, teach or just want to try something different. I love to take kids. I have a 10 year old boy. I don't really hunt when I take the kids. I more or less watch and teach. I'm not a competive hunter either. Very safe(had buddies shot and watch 2 people shot when guiding at M&M and Game Creek shooting preserve.)

Till our trails cross,

WW

ps my e-mail is [email protected] and my cell is 856-275-6907 call between 5 am and 9 pm

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Wildwork,
I will keep that in mind. Maybe next season a goose hunt can come about. I'm sure we can take care of a few of those snow geese.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts