New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the exception of the disruption caused by that NBK idiot I don't see any fights.

I once made a comment that offended NJlefty. I apologized end of story.

Several people didn't like the comment I made about hunting with buckshot. I see this as a disagreement not a fight.

When I was furious as a result of NBK I made an off the cuff remark to mystiguido...I apologize for that.

Other than that where are all these fights?

G

·
wonder where too.....I made comments about rosie O'donnell, MYSTI got mad, MYSTI called me a few choice words, and the monitors did nothing, proves my point that the monitors only do there job on SELECTIVE basis

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Posted: 25 Nov 2005 5:00 PM

Currently Online Posts: 3152
wonder where too.....I made comments about rosie O'donnell, MYSTI got mad, MYSTI called me a few choice words, and the monitors did nothing, proves my point that the monitors only do there job on SELECTIVE basis
I thought you guys hunted together

G

·
I'm Sorry BHC for calling you names that was being very childish. I apologize.
names don't bother me, call me anything you like I laugh at it :D call me a greasy italian, ginny ***, I dont care, in my line of work I hear it everyday, and I dont care if someone here don't like the name calling, shes a fat sloppy lez that rosie o'donnell, she will take our rights away as gun owners, hunters, and even take away our manhood if she could. so will I say Im sorry about that NO I WILL NOT

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I made comments about rosie O'donnel
I Really hate her[mad][mad] Really hate her, After that columbine thing years back, Her anti gun comments. I really hate her.

Wife did'nt put that I did under her name.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
And about the fight thing... People trashed me for shooting small deer. I was mad inside but never called people names for there OPINION'S. Just posted a topic about what makes a hunter. And I felt much better after that.[cool]

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
MYSTI called me a few choice words
All I said was turn key & baby sitter. AND I said I was Sorry about that. But after the first week of you being off from work You been acting very rude. I kow you have a lot on your mind, with your Aunt & all plus you'r not out hunting that much. If I pushed to many buttons BHC, I really Do Apologize. Rosie is a good person deep down inside, but I Don't like her for saying the wrong things about Hunting & Guns. She was brainwashed from ARA's when she was younger.

Anyway......Go EAGLES :D

·
Registered
546 Posts
Mom always taught me If I didn't have anything nice to say Keep My Mouth Shut. I didn't do that once in here and things seemed to have gotten way out of hand. I also was sorry for that.

It's a good lesson, maybe we all need to follow it a little more closely. And respect, treat others the way you want them to treat you.

As I have heard here many a times: Hunters helping Hunters = friends helping friends.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts