New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I learned something new today,never heard of these guys before.I am sure alot of you guys know what it is I will post a pic of the hole why some of you guys post what it is.I will post the pic at 8 of the hole digger

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Cory, I did it, just to make you think it was a creature[hihi][hihi][hihi]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Cicada killer

guaranteed.have hundreds ofm on the course dign holes all on my greens,tees,fairways,n where ever else they can find a spot.[wallmad][mad]

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
1st time i ever seen them on the course i was cutn fairway n cut right in to a sworm of 50 or so thought i hit a hornets nest n bailed off the machine as the machine kept goin down the fairway i was truckn the other way.took a couple months for my boss to convince me that they dont go after people

·
Registered
15,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so thought i hit a hornets nest n bailed off the machine as the machine kept goin down the fairway i was truckn the other way.took a couple months for my boss to convince me that they dont go after people
[rofl]

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
First time I saw one I watched it for an hour post outside its hole, and fight off other cicada killers trying to get in, probably cause his woman was in there. At first I thought it was some mutant mud wasp.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
They like apples.... I went and kicked my bait pile one afternoon and 4 or 5 of these suckers started buzzing around....freaked me out...Wasp on Steroids!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Those wasps creep me out. I have a hard time believing they will not bit a human...

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
[rofl] i still dont trust them.but i walk threwm all day long n never been stung by 1 n they been on my course better part of 19 yrs.wasp,hornets,yellow jackets have all gottn me but not 1 of these things [hihi]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts