New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,786 Posts
take the quad out, snowmobile,make a sled and invite a friend over and pull his ass around, play in the stream with your muck boots. the options are endless for a redneck ohh and crack a cold one[up]

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
i just go hiking with the dog. it would be so much easier with snow shoes, cause the snow up here vernon is between 10 and 16 inches deep . stay strong we will get through this winter.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
reload bullets

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
As a teenager we used to bumper ride on the back of cars using you feet like skis. When there was no snow we used to ride the back of box trucks to High school hoping the light at school was red or have 5 block walk back. Lets not forget joy riding on rail freight cars.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
As a teenager we used to bumper ride on the back of cars using you feet like skis. When there was no snow we used to ride the back of box trucks to High school hoping the light at school was red or have 5 block walk back. Lets not forget joy riding on rail freight cars.
My father in law used to this when he was a kid in Queens New York. He used to grab a hold of the bus's rear bumper and ride along to the next stop in the snow.

·
Premium Member
3,808 Posts
One of the best sleds we had was a 12' aluminum ladder. 6 of us at a time getting pulled around farm fields in Deerfield nj by a Toyota pickup. It hurt like hell getting flipped off in the summer but in the winter it was AWESOME! [rofl] Now that was Redneck!

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Drink beer, chew tobacco, clean a gun, get your bowfishing stuff ready, drink some more beer, practice some turkey calls, oil some fishing reels, clean off the deer mounts, drink some more beer, take the truck to your buddies field, get your buddies tractor to pull your truck out, drink some more beer, put some more chew in, cook up some venison, take the predator call out, warm up next to the fireplace, find a women to fall asleep with and repeat

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
My father in law used to this when he was a kid in Queens New York. He used to grab a hold of the bus's rear bumper and ride along to the next stop in the snow.
Thats called skitchin. Who didnt skitch to school when they were a kid.
That's also when cars had bumpers. Ups and mailman were good to.

·
Super Moderator
8,616 Posts

Too funny, Kjel! I spent my share of time going "Hitching" while growing up in Elizabeth!!!!

Reactions: jerseyhunter

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
get out of town lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts