New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, (do we have any females on the forum?)

What broadheads will you be using this year for deer?

Also, if you plan on hunting anything else (bear, moose, elk, etc) with your bow, will you use a different broadhead?

Im using the same as always, my trusty Thunderhead 100s. I tried other broadheads a couple of times, but never saw the need to switch.

From what Ive seen and heard, I eventually want to try:
Magnus Stingers (4bld 100gr), G5 Montecs, Razorcaps, and maybe one of those tiny, high blade angle heads like Slik tricks or the one that Eastman makes, (cant think of the name).

How many are shooting Mechanical heads too?

Just curious thats all[up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I am dedicated to the Crimson Talons 100gr. Easy to tune and cuts a hole you can drive a car through.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Yep me, I'm female (guess I should register and get my own name, huh?) Want to start witht he bow, but doubt I'll hunt this year...So I guess I'll use what the hubby tells me to....probably the only thing I'll do that he tells me to. LOL

HoLe big enough to drive a CAR through???? MAN, you are losing A LOT of good eating meat! Maybe you should think about changing those arrow heads.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I switch over form my MUZZYS 125 to Hammerheads. Just can't beat the damage this broadheads do.[up]

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Rocky Mountain Snypers (100's)

Hey, if they're ggod enough for the Primos boys, they're good enough for me....[up]

·
3,413 Posts
Satellite Mag 75, plus I'm playing with 100gr Razorcaps.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts