New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess me and my girlfriend will go out for dinner, then do whatever after that. I do have to work New Years Day[mad][down]

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Staying home with the wife and some home made Vino
My plans exactly.[up] I'll throw in that I'll be making some pasta/shrimp/scallops/crabmeat with a nice white wine/butter/garlic sauce.

A nice big shrimp cocktail to start the whole thing off too.[up]

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I'll throw in that I'll be making some pasta/shrimp/scallops/crabmeat with a nice white wine/butter/garlic sauce.

A nice big shrimp cocktail to start the whole thing off too.
I'll be right over!![up]:D

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Not sure. Me and my girl were thinking of having some friends over my house. Either that or go to The Stress Factory. They have a buffet dinner, all you can drink, and 2 comics for entertainment. And, we take a cab to and from the place so we can have a great time without thinking about how much we drank.

David

·
11,226 Posts
I like staying home on New Years Eve! It's just easier with the kids! We have a fun little party for them! Most times we do a fake countdown around 10:30 or when they are starting to fall asleep and have our 7UP toast and yell HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! They love it!:D[up]

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
I'll be at the Raiders/Giants game in Oakland,CA. Go Raiders. If Washington wins next week then the Raiders have a chance of knocking the Giants out of winning the NFC East. That would be awesome although highly unlikely since the Raiders stink this year and the Giants are good.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'm staying home for New Years Eve. Got my brother and his family coming over. We'll be drinking home made vino and playing xbox.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
dinner with family

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
My mom is coming to PA and we will be going to my inlaws house. An all Italian house is never quiet to say the least. Its never dull thats for sure..;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.