New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the green light from my wife to go on any hunt I would like for my 40th b-day this up coming fall. I was thinking about going either to Ohio or Illinois on a whitetail hunt but the more i think about it the more I wonder. Colorado elk? Maybe a big muley in Canada? Given my great circumstance where and what would you hunt?

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
New Zealand for Red Stag[up] (you said anywhere![smoke])

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
Alaskan Brownbear with my bow would be nice...I just started making calls to a few guides on Kodiak a couple of weeks ago.. I just cant justify spending that kinda money... what to do...

How much are you green lit for?

For my 30th I got a British Columbia Goat hunt... Make it something you cant hunt so close to home...Elk and Muleys are great. B.C moose as well You can shoot a Canadian Moose that rivals some Alaska Yukon Moose for 1/2 the price or less in B.C.

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
New Zealand for Red Stag
or Elk out west or if I win the lottery, both!:D

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sugar- there is no limit to what i can spend for this hunt. But, being a father of 2 young girls i would feel super guilty if went over 5k for this hunt. b.c. moose would be awesome too. this would be a bow hunt, btw.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
dude, screw (no swearing please) all those guided hunts. take the 5 grand,get a couple of your buddies and head into alaska. Rent a cabin and quads or snow machines and just go and hunt. Great fishing to man!!! what guy on this planet wouldnt think it was a more then awesome vacation/hunt? just sayin

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.