New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
HOLY SH!T. Is that real???? If that deer walked up on me I would have fell out of my stand!!!

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
That guy is the Ex-Chief of the NYC police Department.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Ah, I guess Id shoot him. Hes respectable.;)

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
No way in hell did he take that in the wild. They make big money for deer like those.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I found no write-ups on this Deer on the internet. A deer like that has a story behind it not just a picture. The guy in the picture is EX NYC Police chief I did find he was an Avid hunter. I agree with you Mike I find it hard to believe that, that Deer was walking around in the wilds of Long Island. If he really got that deer it came from a fenced in area and fed off of food plots for the past 5-6 years.

G

·
I question that picture also. Look over his left shoulder, see the green grass? also how can he hold that deer's head up with one hand on that drop tine? thats picture has been altered

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
you guys are right that picture is a total fake. you can see the head doesnt match up

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
From what I hear there is no Hunting allowed in Long Island. But that is one awesome deer, and he took it with a Mathew switchback[up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Hunting may be allowed But a deer like that I don't think so. like I said before a Deer like that has a story and there is no story on that Deer just a photoshop picture. A little bit of work and I can make it look like anyone on this board shot that deer.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Actually he's not holding the head ,rigamortise is. Look at the tail and legs the deer was hung and tied til it stiffened up. My uncle goes to Kansas every year, that's what his outfitter does. Sometimes they leave the deer on the ground and put a stool under its chin . Wild

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Long Island has alot of areas where you can't hunt,unless you really no someone. I think I might move out there they do have nice bucks. I hunt with a guy from LI and all he does is brag about bucks there but you cant hunt them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts