New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning hunting at black river my dog point at a pheasant I shot and the bird went down this guy dog the bird before my dog ,he grab the bird and bagged and took off . Still got my two birds but can't stand this type of people .
Happy thanksgiving
"Dick"....

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
Black River is CRAZY on any stocking day but Thanksgiving morning is no doubt the worst of the worst cause everybody is off from work and trying to get their limit before the holiday meal.

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
Isn't it cheaper to buy a chicken then hunting them..lol that sucks man that's why I don't bird hunt too many retards so excited and will do anything for a bird

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
While standing in the parking lot at Colliers Mills waiting for the masses to disappear, I saw a Hen fly into a tree just inside the woods. A guy was standing there. I said shoot it which he did as I guess he thought he had my permission lol. Then I said good now go home [ko]

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
happen to me a few weeks ago to at winslow not worth fighting over a bird

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Same thing happened to me in Whittingham years ago. Only difference, his stupid dog dropped it when I yelled at it.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
While standing in the parking lot at Colliers Mills waiting for the masses to disappear, I saw a Hen fly into a tree just inside the woods. A guy was standing there. I said shoot it which he did as I guess he thought he had my permission lol. Then I said good now go home [ko]
That was a classic...

·
Registered
570 Posts
Same thing happened to me last week.
I look at it like he did me a favor because that was my second bird and it was only 7:30.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
If your surprised by others actions, you really don't get pheasant hunting enough..

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Some guy shot literally right over us 50' maybe to get a bird that was flying over our heads, little did he know half our group is on the job and an undercover game Warden lol you never know who is hunting next to you . Oh yeah charges are pending a court hearing. Dumb ass!
Wish they would do that more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts