New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my daughter to Chyenne mountain today to get her some arrows for the bow I bought from Shoot Straight for her. Mike was great helping us out and measuring her draw length, checked and increased the draw weight for her and cut a half dozen arrows. This was my first trip there and I give them a big [up] Thanks Mike

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
cant beat the service there...went there bout a month ago and looked at some handguns...and looked a new rest on my bow. Mike was really helpful and the store was great
[up]

·
Registered
10,464 Posts
I have nothing but good things to say about Mike. He was always very helpful since I began dealing with him @ the former Harry's Army & Navy store years ago. Now that he's running
Cheyenne Mtn., I can still get the same level of customer service when buying my hunting & shooting gear without having to wade through all the surplus crap that clogged the isles at the old Harry's store.

[up][up][up]

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did see about 2 or 3 bundles of bare shafts but not sure on the size. Give them a call to be sure they have what you are looking for.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Mike is a new store, they're building up a business, give him time and he'll make a go of it. Support Jersey Archery Shops, they support you!

I wrote 130 letters to major manufacturers and archery business for donated items for the golf outing and the Jamboree. I got Four companies that donated anything!

C'mere Deer
Dead Down Wind
Muzzy Broadheads
3 River Archery

Stores like Mike's, Sportsmen Center, L & H Woods and Water, A & M Archery are always giving to the Federation, TANJ, NJOA, or UBNJ! They support hunting in NJ, SUPPORT THEM!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.