New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I could spend a full week in that store and spend a full years pay. I made it out reletively unscathed though... just over3 hours and $300. I picked up some stuff for my boat, a scope and mount for my new deer/bear gun, some dog training stuff, etc.

I never get enough of the deer exhibit... it amazes me. I spent an hour just reading the stories under some the mounts.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I have yet to go to Cabelas.I'm affraid of the damage I may do to my bank account:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am thinking about getting the credit card they offer and use it at work. The points can be redemeed for stuff at the store.

·
3,413 Posts
I have yet to go to Cabelas.I'm affraid of the damage I may do to my bank account
It's easy to do too!!!

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
I am thinking about getting the credit card they offer and use it at work. The points can be redemeed for stuff at the store.
I use it for everything and get tons of free stuff every year. As long as you pay it off in full it's the best deal going.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
When Cabelas first opened, i was there every weekend for the first two monthes, i must have spent about $2000.00 there. I could go there every day!!!! Now i live over here in NJ so I don't have time to go there every weekend now

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I go twice a year. My wife and I do cabelas, then the outlets in tannersville... I'm thinking about hitting gander mountain in scranton next time too.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
there is a b [no swearing please] proshop in Harrisburg now, its pretty nice, but nothing will ever compare to cabelas

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
I went to Gander Mountain today,it's a nice store,not as big as Cabela's but they have everything you need,and not at Cabela's prices

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Joe, Bloodtrails--yep on the card! I use it for all my purchases and pay 1 bill a month besides my utilities, and I get 1% back. Even with minimum shopping, if I put gas, train ticket, groceries, dry cleaning, etc. on it I'm up to about $800 to 1000 a month--thats $96. to $120. in free merchandise. As long as you pay your bills on time its a great deal.

BUT--if you take a trip outside of the the US CALL THEM FIRST...they cut me off on a vacation in Italy 3 years ago...[mad]

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
JerseyfJ40....It's about 40 mins from the Gap,it's right off 81and your only on 81 for a few miles,it's a real nice ride heading up there though.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JerseyfJ40....It's about 40 mins from the Gap,it's right off 81and your only on 81 for a few miles,it's a real nice ride heading up there though.
Thanks man, so I guess the store is right in scranton then. Yeah it is a nice ride. I used to camp out in western NY and made the ride to ontario a few times so I know the area.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts