New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
around 4:45pm i decided since the sun (i think thats what it looks like) came out for a while i would go take a walk on the farm to see what was goin on. as i was walkin around i saw a bunch of does out inna field and they saw me and went runnin...at the same time i heard something from behind me...i turn around and i see this guy lookin me right in the eyes...

we were lookin at each other for about 5 mins straight..he even took 3 steps closer to me to check me out. at that point he was no more then 20 feet from me. I luckily had my DSLR to snap a few pics...after i snapped the pics he didnt want anything to do with me and he took off! enjoy the pics! [up]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
12mp...i wish i had my telephoto lens with me..they woulda came out much better but these will do!...so far between what i have seen in person and on the trail cams...there are 6 new bucks this year [up]

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
sweet pics [up]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks like you were already using a zoom/telephoto lens with the OOF background and foreground.  What lens is that?
yeah i was using a 200mm AF..and i have a 300mm AF at home which i woulda got a little more upclose and personal.

camera is a canon rebel

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.