New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got back from the ultrasound. We are having another girl. This will be my 3rd girl. I couldn't be happier. You know what they say, daddy's girl. Like i tell my wife, girls can hunt and fish too. [up][up]

:)

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks.

that's it after this one. snip..snip.

3 is enough...lol

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
she is due september 19th. another bow season baby. you know what that means...not much deer hunting this year. but i couldn't think of a better reason to miss it.

·
11,226 Posts
Congrats Woj!!!!!!!!![up] snip snip:( ouch! They told me my last one was going to be a girl...Two ultra sounds by a specailist both times said girl and out popped a boy! Girls are awesome!!! My 6 year old daughter is begging me to take her hunting! She loves fishing as well! Congrats again![up]

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
everything is going fine except for the wifes mood swings from being pregnant....lol

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Congrats, Woj, to you and the Mommy - That's GREAT news!!! [up]

Hope all remains well throughout the remainder of the pregnancy and afterwards - And you know 'bout them mood swings -it's the price you have to pay for the fun you had!!! ;)

I'm a little worried for you, though - I see a trend starting here - Selling the house during opening of trout season & a baby due during opening of Bow season - What's instore for shotgun and muzzleloader seasons? The "SNIP" ceremony? [confused] :D

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Hey woj Congrats,best wishes to mom and daughter.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no trading here. well you said trade a girl huh, you didn't say how old so maybe i'll trade the wife!

LOL just don't tell her i said that. :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts