New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
TALK ABOUT WOJ's DEDICATION TO THIS SITE !!!!

Woj called me at work while he was driving on 287 to tell me the exciting news and to tell me to read his post on the site!!!! ( I wonder if he called JerseyJim or me first?!?!?!?!HeHeHe)

His wife tried cutting in on the call, but I told him to tell her to "hold on" so that I could invite him to check out my hunting club property and to offer him a membership, as I just created one additional opening - HE HAD HER HOLD ON WHILE I VOICED THE OFFER!!!! - WHAT A GUY!!!:D[cool][up]

Good luck to Woj and wife and the soon to be born baby!!!!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
nightstalker911 -

With today's technology I'd bet he'd let us all watch, too, and we could all be part of the "experience"!!!:D

I'd P [no swearing please] on that one though!!!

I delivered a few babies in the back of a rig when I was a First Aider/EMT (member of the Stork Club) and unless it's your own wife and baby, it just ain't a "pretty" thang!!!!:D[smirk]

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Good luck Woj

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Now thats dedication for you. His wife calls says she having the baby and the first thing he does is goes online and tells us its time.
well i am dedicated to this site but i'm always online for my job. so i was already online to post this Cheese.[up]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts