New Jersey Hunters banner

421 - 440 of 453 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new to the forum. My father was a lifelong NJ resident and hunter/fisherman. I am a metal detectorist and was looking to see if anyone knew any wooded properties of farms I might be able to detect on. With this Covid-19 going on we don't feel all that safe in the county parks as they are over crowded. Please help a hunter's daughter out. Some of you older fellows might just know him lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, I joined last fall and never introduced myself properly. I started hunting deer as an adult, and last years was my first year. I was lucky enough to take 6 deer. 5 does and a spike. 4 were on public lands and 2 on private. I hunt southern Hunterdon and northern Mercer Counties. I work as a college professor and I love to hunt. I look forward to learning from, and with, all of you. Good luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm Daniel and I'm a new member here in this forum. I'm a newbie when it comes to hunting but I know my way when it comes to fishing. I want to make this lockdown productive so I'll try to learn a lot about hunting before I get the chance to do it hands-on soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am recently retired, and looking for more days afield. I've been hunting since 1968 and am an avid bird hunter. I just found this forum, and thought I'd join.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My names Mike Nyitray I'm 26 years old lived in NJ my whole life, I work in the mental health field. I am EX- hockey player, Ive been a outdoorsman my whole life nut have been hunting for the last 7 years I run a hunting company Boondocks Hunting and we have a podcast called The Garden State Outdoorsman Podcast.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in PA in Delaware county, and have just started hunting in New Jersey this last turkey season. I am looking to get more information on hunting in New Jersey and networking with other hunters. I will probably start hunting in the WMAs in south Jersey in or near Salem county, as these areas are close to where I live. I'm open to any advice I can get.

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
I live in PA in Delaware county, and have just started hunting in New Jersey this last turkey season. I am looking to get more information on hunting in New Jersey and networking with other hunters. I will probably start hunting in the WMAs in south Jersey in or near Salem county, as these areas are close to where I live. I'm open to any advice I can get.
Best advise I could give, Stay in PA.

·
Registered
1 Posts
NewJerseyHunter.com is a friendly community dedicated to New Jersey Hunting.

Our goal is to be the place to go to for everything New Jersey hunting.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What’s up. Been hunting a few years. Looking to meet some fellow hunters, interested in all types of hunting. Also looking to learn some more than I’ve found out with boots on the ground. I hunt public land in NNJ and NEPA.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I moved to Middlesex county, NJ from the Hudson Valley region a few years ago Started duck hunting in college and took a break after our move to NJ when we had a third kid. I’m “reactivating”, as my oldest turned 7 and has showing interest in all things outdoors. I’ve been trying my luck bow hunting deer haven’t connected with one yet but I blame that on lack of area knowledge and minimal time in the woods the last few seasons. I’m looking forward to getting my waders back on and getting the mud buddy fired up.

421 - 440 of 453 Posts