New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see alot of people are waiting for the rain and wind to stop....I can't wait til tomorrow, this will be my last day hunting NJ til slug starts. Anyone want to hook up and hunt???? Matty call me or email me. I might be able to do a morning hunt Friday.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why the last day? No permit
Can't get out for permit, once the clocks go back I can't hunt after work anymore. and Saturdays I will be hunting PA til the end of bow season. Winter bow I will hunt NJ though. You wanna go out someday this week?

B

·
0 Posts
GunnyFern I called you on your cell phone....Sorry I can't make it tomorrow, the doctor is coming here between 9am and 11am to see my aunt, so I have to be here, Im sure you understand....But Saturday we are on. Thanks Bro !!!!

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Hmm thats weird...i was replying to the post 3rd beam and it got posted here.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Ian, I have work tomorrow in the morning.....but I MIGHT be able to get out in the afternoon.

I also have work on Friday (possibly Thursday) so this week is gonna be a tough one to get out there.

After that its permit....I'll be in zone 8 and maybe zone 1.

I dont know what to tell you bud. Maybe we can get out there for one more hunt. It would be nice.

Of course there is always winter bow.....we can go freeze our arses off and watch herds of deer go by. Herds=[up]
Freezing=[down]

Anyway, I'll try to get in touch with you tomorrow.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts