New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So whos going out today? I think with all this cold weather this week, it will be good. the opener on saturday should be good as well. But I will be hunting the Pa opener.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Ian, Im real sick but starting to feel a little better. Had a fever of 102 last night, I couldnt stop shivvering.

If I feel A LOT better later, I'll call you, and maybe we can go, but if not, Im trying to rest up for tomorrow. You and Sean and I are going out right?
What are you calling in sick from work for that hunt?

Or did your great aunt sue die again? LOL :D :D

ttyl

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I have a legion meeting tonight but that doesnt start untill 730 If I shoot something looks like I'l be a little late to the meeting.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Matty, I didnt know they made skirts in camo, You big sissy get out there.:D

B

·
0 Posts
I can't wait for Saturday!!!!! most likey I will see bears as I always do [up], and hopefully see the buck who made 4 nice size rubs 20yds behind my stand, and maybe see that bobcat, I never saw one in the wild

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Matty, I didnt know they made skirts in camo, You big sissy get out there.
The skirt made my [no swearing please] look too big, so I exchanged it for a pair of capris pants, and a lovely top both in matching Mossy Oak obsession camo.:D

"Hey Craig, do these camo pants make me look fat?"

"NO, but your giant [no swearing please] does!":D :D :D

Believe me, if I wasnt coughing up a lung, Id be out there.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
The camo capri pants are fine but those giant hoop earings might give you away.

You should rest up for that pedicure you have schulded this afternoon.:D

Seriously, rest up and feel better. a day off might not be such a bad thing lots of hunting left.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Well, here we go again with a thread getting a little on the sissy side, not that that's a bad thing, but....

I will be heading out tonight. Going to try to take the matriach doe off the property next to my house. She chases away too many of other deer. I have watched her on the property for the last two years, and since I have started hunting the property this year, seen her twice. Think I am getting her pattern down so we will see!

-dan

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Matty rest up tomorrow will be a good day! Getting cold out time to dress warm.. [up]

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Last nov I had the flu during the rut. I couldn't take being in bed so I went hunting. I didn't get in the woods till 9:15AM. At 11;45 I saw a 7 pointer at 80 yards. I mouth grunted and he cam running in. He circled around my decoy and I shot him at 20 yards. As I was dragging him out of the woods my body reminded me I had the flu. I threw up all over the place. But it was a good day anyway. .

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What are you calling in sick from work for that hunt?

Or did your great aunt sue die again? LOL
Why yes Matty, I am calling off of work tomorrow to go hunting!!! But only calling in sick, gotta save the death call offs for several days in a row!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Yeah Matty....feel better!! [up]

Im gonna be heading out in an hour or two in zone 16....i'll keep you guys posted!

Good luck to everyone going out tonight!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts