New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Well I guess we will all be poachers soon ! [down]

You might see the bear hunt hit the fence but not hunting anything else . Just to much money to loose to ban it all . Just my two cents worth about one [up]

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Went out this morning...Saw a nice high seven that just wouldn't come into range. he was chasing a does around. Thats it. had to come in early to run some errands.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
I was out this afternoon. I got to stand a little late. ( 3:05)At 3;15 I had a Piebald 5 pointer walk by at 15 yards. 10 minutes later I see 2 deer about 100 yards away running across a ridge as Im reaching for my binoculars I see deer about 40 yards heading my way. Its a nice Doe and a fawn. The wind is swirling and the doe knows somethings not right. As I drew on her at 12 yards she turned and gave me a 15 yard quartering away shot. I let the arrow fly and hit her mid body. Bad hit. She ran about 70 yards and stopped. Looked around for 1 - 2 minutes and walked abit. She bedded down about 100 yards away. I could only see her ass. At 4:45 It started to lightning and I got down. My arrow proved a poor hit but the amount of blood I could see on the leaves told me I hit a artery or vein.
I left her till tomorrow. Hopefully she'll be right where I last saw her.
Also had a 4 inch spike come by at 4:30.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
It only had a small amount of white on his shoulders.His hind had some white also. The odd thing was Ive seen this buck in sept. His nutz where swollen back then. Now there the size of a 2 litre soda bottle. It looked like it hurts.

G

·
His nutz where swollen back then. Now there the size of a 2 litre soda bottle. It looked like it hurts.
Yo, your talking about the deers balls, not a good thing, maybe you need to see a doctor:p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts