New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather men and weather.com both suck !! I wanted to go out yesterday and today but the weather was called to be rainy and thunder storms.I even checked the weather every night at 1200 am to get the latest. My spot is over an hour away and would not be worth the drive for that kind of weather. I woke up on both days to see the sun out and what looked like to be decent days. Tomorrow is my last day off for the week hopefully it wont rain. Had to vent thanks guys .

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Since I only install weather stations, I wont take offense. :D:D:D

Weather can do some funny things, its not easy to predict exactly what it will do. Besides, I think we will still see some severe T-storms today, with high winds later on into tomorrow. They arent calling for high winds after tonight, but normally they accompany/follow a low front.

The heaviest band of rain and most severe t-storms will be entering northwestern NJ within three hours, judging by the radar.

I think you have a right to complain too though, I was gonna hunt today, checked the weather last night, and it did look like the front would be over us by now. Oh well.....:(

·
11,226 Posts
Weather station installers suck!!! oops! did I just say that out loud??? :D

I agree Joey....How these fools get paid to be right around 30% of the time is beyond me. The worse part is even after the countless times they have been wrong we all still tune in to see what they have to say about tomorrow anyway!!!!!!!

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
I go on-line and check the Ridar before I go out, This morning my back was killing me so I didn't go out, I'll be out Tomorrow morning... Nice a cold then. The deer should be moving this weekend too.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I should become a weather man .. Its the only job I know you can mess up 90 % of the time and still not get fired ..

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Joeyd, Maybe someone on here lives in the area where you hunt. You can send an e mail or call him/her and see exactly what the weather is. I live 50 miles from where I hunt and often ask for a weather check an hour or 2 before Im heading out.
Just start a thread and ask whats the weather like in ________________.( for me its Andover , Sussex county)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts