New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shawnm, Is it raing hard in Andover. I'm going hunting again this afternoon. Yesterday it wasn't to bad by the time I got up that way. Thanks John

·
Registered
957 Posts
John,
No it is only drizzling & the temp is 60 out

·
Registered
957 Posts
I have pictures of two big buck in that field.That property is owned by the Sparta Cemetery. The one Sparta cop I know hunt's in the middel feild back left side. Every year he get's a big buck

·
Registered
957 Posts
My wife said it is raining hard now maybe it will go back to drizzling by the PM hunt time

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its pouring here. But I'm going anyway. The same thing happened yesterday. I left Rutherford and by the time I got to Andover it was a light mist .And I saw 6 deer while hunting. Had 3 small bucks within 20 yards.Can't kill em from my couch!!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
After 2 weeks, i'm really looking forward to getting out into the woods tomorrow morning... The deer should be moving around browsing all those acorns.

·
Registered
957 Posts
But are you afraid of shooting one & losing the blood in the rain. That happen to me three year again hit a big doe liver shot. Found her two day's later. Now if I go when it rain's I put on the string tracker.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts