New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Yah but where's all the dams at? Lets her from you women ,ladys,sisters we want to her more too you know. No wining about old men though unless your looking to make a change.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i just looked at the member list, lots of names that havent even posted once, weird
they have to join and login now to read posts. this is why they join but not post.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
900[up]When I signed up in November, you guys were hoping for 600 by xmas. I'm glad to be a part of it. Cool people in here. As far as the members who don't post, maybe they can be deleted if they don't post in a certain amount of time. (Just a thought). Maybe that can keep some of the anti's out of here.

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Listen, I told you when I came here...EVERYONE would follow me. I'm like the messiah of NJH. I don't get many deer, but I'm followed heavily! :D

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Don, I have to get back on RDHC again. Been busy as hell, haven't posted a trailcam pic in AGES.

Good news though, that split brow tine buck I saw back in October showed up AFTER shotgun. He made it! No pics uploaded yet or I'd post it now. Can't wait to check the cam this weekend, see if he is hanging around. Also, another nice 8 showed up one day on another cam. Still the same ish, they are there ONE day and then gone for 2 weeks, and show up again for ONE day. Not good odds! ;)

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Nothing but doe pictures here Matt . I just walked in from WAAAYYY out back to set a few more out and jumped at least 15 of them all bedded down . I guess they are yarding up in this cold weather .

Don't worry about not posting much on RDHC , not sure how much longer I am going to keep the doors open there . Tired of all the BS between the two sites .

Don

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
As far as the members who don't post, maybe they can be deleted if they don't post in a certain amount of time. (Just a thought). Maybe that can keep some of the anti's out of here.
I agree with hunterpanz. Also if you have nothing to add than why take up a name someone realy wants. I couldn't have jerseyhunter on another site and the never posts or visits. [mad]

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Ugh, still BS between them? That's a shame. You know the one thing I like here at this forum is there is no arguing, alot of good natured ribbing, and truly open forums (i.e. unlike AT where talking about ANYTHING but archery turns into a sh*tstorm).

I always liked both RDHC and Hag's, its a shame that BS exists but as we've discussed when businesses enter the equation, things can get ugly. Trailcam building is a beast right now, very popular and that competition for offering products and making a buck has the potential to supercede the general intentions for a forum that is meant to help its users. I know those are your intentions and at the same time to have a good forum, you have to provide information to where builders can get their supplies. It's like a catch 22.

Hang in there dude, I know the information on your site has proved invalueable to me during my building learning curve and it continues to provide ingenuity from the builders that are still on there posting. Don't let a few bad seeds spoil the work you've done. Still alot of great guys on there.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
I've just read this. Dang this site is growing fast. I remember when there was like 200 of us. It wasn't that long ago.

David

1 - 18 of 18 Posts