New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my cousin to the range yesterday, first time shooting a pistol and he loved it! Sent him info on how to get his FID card & pistol permit and he says he'll get on filling them out right away!:):)
Oscar-

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My cousin's best friend, who happens to work with me, is joining him to go to their Police Dep't and get their FID at the same time since they live in the same town. Hope to get a few more soon too...:)

·
Registered
595 Posts
What town? Let me know if there is any additional paperwork. We want to hammer these towns that are breaking the law. And yes, they are breaking the law with extra forms. The word is getting out, and slowly, towns are taking them out.

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
What town? Let me know if there is any additional paperwork. We want to hammer these towns that are breaking the law. And yes, they are breaking the law with extra forms. The word is getting out, and slowly, towns are taking them out.
[up][up]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.