New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys....i just purchased this boat today. I plan on using it for fishing/duck hunting. I paid $110 for it. It is in good shape too. 10ft. flat bottom Jon boat slides right into my truck. Now all i need to do is build the duck blind for it. :D[up]

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Congrats on the boat. BTW, if you were trying to post the pic of the boat, it didn't work.

Hey, you going goose/duck hunting soon?

David

·
Registered
642 Posts
I can't see your pic, but good luck with the boat.
I have an old 12' that leaks, cause I let my kids play with it on the ground. So quick tip... if its rivits don't walk inside when it sits on the ground:)

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
10' that isn't going to carry a motor, blind,decoys & 2 hunters. better check the sticker for weight cap. before you go adding a blind. And be careful in the winter wind on the water.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The boat has no trouble fitting a trolling motor, decoys, and two people with the blind. I would not push it in coastal waters but for the ponds/lakes we hunt in it is great. We used it this week.....fun fun fun.:D

·
Registered
642 Posts
Great, but how about the ducks man... what did you get on your first trip? ANd did you hunt the big lake or is that place off limits?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.