New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a great example today of the kind of day to day BS that police officers put up with; how they manage to keep it together with some of the idiots out there is beyond belief.[up]

I was at the cardiologist's office in Summit at about noon. I had an angioplasty last week and this week I have "round two" to finish the last spot[up][eek] so I was in for fresh blood work, etc.

Anyhow, while I was in the waiting room, the EMTs came in. One of the patients had been on a treadmill test and felt short of breath. The Doctor did the prudent thing, and called them right in, to get him oxygen and transportation to the ER.

As the EMTs were working, some DINGBAT came into the office, DEMANDING that they move the ambulance because "you have me blocked in, and I need to get on with my day."[wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

How this guy kept from cuffing and arresting her was beyond me. One of the nurses almost slapped her, she was so bad. [mad]

Anyhow, the sick patient got his care, which was the appropriate thing to focus on in the curcumstances, the whack job was removed from the office (by the elvator, unfortunately, and not by the 2nd story window!) and all went well.

Thumbs up for whoever that Summit NJ LEO was. [up][up]

(oh yea..when it was my turn the nurse I worked with and I shared our thoughts on the woman. I haven't heard language like that from a woman in a while, and I haven't shared a good laugh like that for a while. My doctor has a great crew in his office.[up])

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I volunteer as emt on the ambulance in town and a lot of people are just plain mean. Nobody really cares about anybody else, they are only worried that they may be late or in a rush to go someplace. If they patient was doing ok I would keep the ambulance there for a few more minutes and really piss the lady off.

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Big [up][up][up] for the cop:)

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I tell you some LEO'S are very professional and others should be given a good old fasioned beating. However the way that alot of the citizens act ,can't really blame the LEO.I imagine after awhile they just get so sick and tired of trying to be nice.

I say we just line up all the asses and give them a good whoopin.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
"you have me blocked in, and I need to get on with my day."
Praubly had to go to the short hills mall or meet some guy she's gonna see behind her husbands back on his dime. Some people really suck.

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
meet some guy she's gonna see behind her husbands back on his dime
Dude...only if he was BLIND[cool]...she was nasty

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
had to go to the short hills mall
More likely..that Nordstrom's shopping bag sort of gave it away..[down]

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Dude...only if he was BLIND...she was nasty
More likely..that Nordstrom's shopping bag sort of gave it away..
[rofl][rofl][rofl] Thats why I gave an either or situation.[hihi][hihi]

By the way, Good luck next week.[up]

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
[up] Thanks for posting some postive press about the police. We could always use it.

Hope your feeling better. My mom just had to veins cleaned out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts