New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Did any of you see Ted's new show which aired this past Saturday night, with a rerun of it on Sunday night? I just saw it last night and thought it was great. Those guys/gals in the show are not going to last too long. I thought it was funny as hell.

David

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
what station was it on?

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
it was on oln and its like the show on mtv or vh1 that he had (surviving nugent). i have all of ted's cds and i think hes great...him and tred barta will make oln ten times better! [up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I would love to be a contender..!!

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
I would love to be a contender..!!
to be on it, you need to be a stupid tree hugger! lol if there were hunters on the show it would be boring..hed be like, breast this chicken and theyd reply, "what style do you want it breasted?" lol

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Keep careful watch on how Ted constantly weaves in the hunting/gun owning lifestyle. Not just in this show but in EVERYTHING and every interview he does.

Nobody can match what he does for sportsmen. Nobody even comes close.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That reminds me... I loved the way Ted killed the chicken. He wrapped it's head against a log or something. Everyone of the contenders winced when he did it. I laughed my butt off.

David

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
i laughed too..i mean some of some of them arent even vegetarians and they preach how wrong it is to kill animals while walking around in new leather boots and fur coats...

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
ted is by far the best thing to happen to hunters/gun owners. like he says, never defend, always promote. if any of you guys havent read guns,god and rock and roll go now and read it...

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As much as I would love for that to happen, could you imagine it. Half of the NJ population would have a heart attack the first time he spoke.

David

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not a darn thing at all. I could just imagine the looks and responses from people. It would be awesome. I would love to meet Ted, that would be the coolest.

David

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I thought it was a great show and will be watching next week.last year i sent in an app for surviving nugent and got an email back saying they were no longer accepting apps. Then I found out why.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
TED should be on Prime Time... ABC,CBS,NBC,FOX,WB,UPN any or all that will bring back family TV time.....Nothing saids Family Values like TED NUGENT.[up][up]:D

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Maybe his show will bring oln back to the outdoors. Maybe they will air his hunting show.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts