New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Did any of you see Ted's new show which aired this past Saturday night, with a rerun of it on Sunday night? I just saw it last night and thought it was great. Those guys/gals in the show are not going to last too long. I thought it was funny as hell.

David

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
what station was it on?

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
it was on oln and its like the show on mtv or vh1 that he had (surviving nugent). i have all of ted's cds and i think hes great...him and tred barta will make oln ten times better! [up]

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Keep careful watch on how Ted constantly weaves in the hunting/gun owning lifestyle. Not just in this show but in EVERYTHING and every interview he does.

Nobody can match what he does for sportsmen. Nobody even comes close.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That reminds me... I loved the way Ted killed the chicken. He wrapped it's head against a log or something. Everyone of the contenders winced when he did it. I laughed my butt off.

David

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As much as I would love for that to happen, could you imagine it. Half of the NJ population would have a heart attack the first time he spoke.

David

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not a darn thing at all. I could just imagine the looks and responses from people. It would be awesome. I would love to meet Ted, that would be the coolest.

David

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I thought it was a great show and will be watching next week.last year i sent in an app for surviving nugent and got an email back saying they were no longer accepting apps. Then I found out why.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts