New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, my 16yr old cousin wants to get into bowhunting. i'm trying to see if anybody here has an older good shape lh bow for sale for a future bow addict. i was hoping he was like me being a lefty and right eye dominant because i would have gave him my last rh bow but he is a true lefty. thanks[up]

·
Registered
112 Posts
I got a PSE Polaris with all the accessories, arrows, broadheads, field points, target and case. Let me know if you're interested. I would love to see somebody get started. It has a 3 in. range and you don't need a press to change it. It is in great condition for it's age. Newer string and ready to hunt this season with some practice for the new shooter.

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Hi,

Did you find a bow?

If not I'm getting ready to list this bow for sale. I bought my wife a brand new left handed 2009 Parker SideKick XP,Draw adjustable from 18" to 28", Draw weight adjustable from 30-40 lbs., Cobra 3 pin sight, Whisker Bisket type 3 brush arrow rest, string silencers, and braided wrist sling. Also included are 3 Beman ICS arrows w/field target tips, 1 Predator arrow, and a 1/2 dozen cheap target arrows. I can throw in 2 finger gloves or a wrist wrap trigger release depending on which way you want to go. This bow is in absolute mint condition, like new, not a scratch, probably less then 100 shots on it. Never hunted. Left handed bow. (She is right handed but left eye dominant.) Basically she just did not get into it and so were selling it.
Asking $300 Located in Hunterdon County, NJ. Call me at 908-507-2772 as I don't check the site everyday. I don't know how the whole PM thing works yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.