New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for land lease for the upcoming deer seasons. Just for me and my father-in-law. Very experienced. Looking for a place to set tree stands, ground blinds, and possibly tree climber access. Desire to hunt from September to January and would like to get the area set up in August. Please message me here!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
And welcome to New Jersey Hunter!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What's so hilarious about my post? This is the forum for seeking land leases right? How about this, if you aren't going to be helpful keep your fingers up your ass where they belong and off of the keyboard!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the input Briar, we actually have a spot in 26 already, but it's a little tight. The habitat itself is outstanding though. Just wanted to see if we can expand our options a bit.

·
Banned
3,127 Posts
Hey guys I'm brand new to this here hunting forum and I know since it's a hunting forum that you all hunt but.....does anyone wanna give me a spot? [lol]

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
What's so hilarious about my post? This is the forum for seeking land leases right? How about this, if you aren't going to be helpful keep your fingers up your ass where they belong and off of the keyboard!!!!
A forum for seeking land leases?? Lol. Do a search and see all the "fantastic" lease opportunities that come up on good ol New Jersey Hunter. If anything this is the site to come for a lease where you don't mind being raped on the price per acre, hunting on a small plot with 30 other guys, trespassing, oh and I forgot the new guy gets the shittiest stand since it goes by seniority. Good luck.[rofl]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Rdf great question! I would venture a guess and say both but being that you're the main authority on mosquito dicks you're better suited to answer that one yourself. And, uh no, not even a tenth as creepy as your and Jason1's obsession with them......[hihi] It's called wit. F.Y.I. you can find the definition for that word in the "W" section of the dictionary.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Haha thanks Mallard1100. Starting to realize that forum is as worthless as 95% of the people who even responded to this thread. Lesson learned!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts