New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a central NJ, lawyer that specializes in employment issues, and that preferably is Christian and or supports the 2nd amendment. I found an excellent lawyer, but they firmly believe that guns should not be in our NJ city streets (only for criminals I guess) - figured why give business to someone who is opposite of my views and fighting against what I/we believe. I'm in Flemington.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Pelletieri rabbstein altman in princeton has an excellent labor law department

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Detzky & Hunter in somerville. I used Stephen Hunter as a labor lawyer not to long ago and he is great. Not sure how he stands of the second ammendment though.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I brother-in-law is and is in Cherry Hill. Right now he works for TD Bank, but I can check to see if he can help you out or knows someone that can.

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
[up] What does a being a good employment Lawyer have to do with being Christian and backing the second amendment?

·
Registered
915 Posts
What does a being a good employment Lawyer have to do with being Christian and backing the second amendment?
He said he wanted to employ a lawyer with the same beliefs as him.

figured why give business to someone who is opposite of my views and fighting against what I/we believe.
[up][up][up][up][up]

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
lol...a good lawyer is a good lawyer...i wouldn't care if he's a jew, muslim, christian, catholic, or whatever...if i get what im looking for out of the lawyer then we all win

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
What does a being a good employment Lawyer have to do with being Christian and backing the second amendment?
Has to do with the poster be a good christian and by putting his faith in Jesus he will be a winner no matter the outcome of the case may be and good will come out of it. God bless keep the faith

·
Registered
573 Posts
Check Scott Bullock he is on this site as well he is a lawyer who lives in flemington as well (201)294-4005 he's helped a couple of other guys on this site with fid card issues

·
3,413 Posts
Call Frank Crivelli in Hamilton...excellent labor lawyer, and has represented me in a few labor/management issues. Plus he's a Jarhead like me...so I understand what you mean about employing someone with your beliefs. Call, email me, or pm me for his info.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts