New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a 55 gallon drum for a sprayer I am building. needs to be plastic, and have the threaded caps on the top. Needs to be in reasonably clean condition. Should have a top like the one below, can pickup, willing to pay if needed. thanks. I know the car washes use them a lot, as do other industries.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Shrewsbury Car Wash 901 Shrewsbury Ave in Shrewsbury. Ask for me ( John) IM there Tue and Thursdays.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hr and fifteen, not crazy but hope for something a little closer. thanks jr. if nothing closer I will drive down to get one, thanks. I am located in Cedar Grove NJ

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
i have a few 35 gallon drums with caps at work that are lying around...we have a guy that builds floating docks with them but he hasn't called in awhile...ive been cutting them up and putting them in the dumpster to get rid of them.. im located in long valley if you want them..they are white..

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys, 55 gallon ones are 23 inches across the top edge to edge, and 35 inches tall.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Schusters Car was,toms river , gives them away. I konow its a hike but for any one else looking FWIW

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks, who knows. maybe I'll end up down that way picking other stuff up so I will keep it in mind.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks jr, good to see ya and worht the trip just to talk for a few, the drum was a bonus. I now have all the parts I need to make my sprayer.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
roundup for total vegetation kill in new food plots, and clethodim for grasses control in broadleaf food plots.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts