New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS guns- Fair prices! Reduced 11-05-14

I am selling two of my guns to fund anther firearm purchase.

First is a really nice, FN Hi-Power, single action, 9mm in Matt black epoxy finish. These Hi-Powers, were made in Belgium for Browning but were stamped as FN herstal,
Columbia SC. I have the original box, 2-13 rd mags, and the owners manual. It comes with 2 set of grips. The factory black plastic grips, and a beautiful pair of Craig Spegel grips that cost $120. I purchased it from a member here, who only put about 3-4 boxes of ammo through the gun. I have not shot it. There are some light minor handling marks on the gun, but it is in perfect shape in every other way. New Hi-Powers are going for over a $1000 these days if you could find one.
I am asking $700 for this gun. I will entertain reasonable offers, but I am not looking to take a beating on this as I don't have to sell it that badly.
Face to face transaction- Buyer must have matching Drivers License, FID card, and have Pistol purchase permit in hand. The buyer must also have not purchased a handgun in the last 30 days.

Second is a really nice home security Mossberg 500, which has some nice extras that I added to the gun.
Cylinder bore, 5+1 mag tube, heat shield. I added a tacstar side saddle (4 shot), a Speedfeed stock which hold an additional 4 rounds-spring loaded, a Blackhawk tactical sling, and Blackhawk quick detach sling swivels, and a Blackwater forend. The shotgun will also come with a pistol grip stock, if you like to use those. I have about 20 rounds through this gun.

I have about $590 into this gun and I would like to sell it for $375 picked up in Morris county. I will throw in a few boxes of buckshot
face to face transaction-Matching FID and drivers license required. I will also fill out a COE.

Please see pictures.
Thanks.

View attachment 26240

View attachment 26242
View attachment 26243
View attachment 26244

·
Registered
1 Posts
Someone sent me a link with this thread i posted i was looking for a mossberg pump.... what are you looking to get for it?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:friendly_wink::friendly_wink: I felt I was pretty descriptive in my first post.
If anyone has any questions, please fell free to pm me. I am off this week and it would be nice to sell these during my stay-cation.
Thanks.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Bump for a nice guy and some sweet guns at a great price. I tried to buy one but I needed it sent to a FFL.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi -Power reduced to $640. See requirements in my first post.
Mossberg reduced to $340 with some some buckshot thrown in about 40 rounds...

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi-Power is still available. Great classic gun for somebody here.
The custom grips just look incredible on this gun.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts