New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hi all, I make all natural pet treats and am looking for fresh venison and turkey meat. Anyone able to accommodate? Very much appreciated!

Give me shout, thanks!
Donna

[email protected]
Hi Donna,its illegal to sell game meat in N.J. and I don't think any Hunters will want to give Venison away for Dog treats. Good Luck

·
Banned
4,171 Posts
Hi Donna,its illegal to sell game meat in N.J. and I don't think any Hunters will want to give Venison away for Dog treats. Good Luck
sorry toxo but I have to disagree. My dogs are part of the family and I’m more than happy to share the venison with then. Treats sound like an interesting idea.
Donna, you’re welcome to PM me.

·
Registered
131 Posts
While it is illegal to sell game meat in NJ my dogs do get to eat venison treats I buy from the local feed store. I wish I could remember the brand name. I'm not sure how the companies selling them get around the legalities. Maybe they get the meat from captive deer farms. It may be worth looking into further.

·
Banned
4,171 Posts
While it is illegal to sell game meat in NJ my dogs do get to eat venison treats I buy from the local feed store. I wish I could remember the brand name. I'm not sure how the companies selling them get around the legalities. Maybe they get the meat from captive deer farms. It may be worth looking into further.
Illegal to sell Wild game, farm raised is legal.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
The key word is WILD GAME farm raised is a different story

1 - 12 of 12 Posts