New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta say WAAC in Woodbridge is a nice little shop with a great guy , that's not out to rob with gimmicks and gadgets..

Thanks Dom.. For the help

Capt Joe

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have to agree, he is an Elite dealer and I shoot an Elite and needed some specific work done. He did the work in no time gave the bow a once over watched me shoot and I was out the door happy that I took the ride! Dom if your reading this the bow is 2 for 2 with dead on shots this season and I will be sending my picture for the wall once I get one of the target bucks or a buck from one of the trips to the mid west!! Thanks Again!

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Chris and i have both been at his location wealth of info, great service i would recommend him to everyone.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Dom worked on my experience yesterday and WOW what a difference.....went from 280 to 291 fps tuned it up nice. He is the man!!....I will bring him my rpm360 to tune up for sure.

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
He is a great guy. New strings and cables plus tuned my Matthews for me in august. Could not be happier with it. Took the time to explain to me what he was doing and why. Everything was really out of whack to say the least.[up]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts