New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_7952.jpg

This is my father inlaws gun cabinet. it has a lock and keys. It is in very nice shape. I'm asking $75 or best offer. Located in Ewing, NJ

·
Registered
956 Posts
How many guns does it hold and could you give the dimensions? Thanks

·
Registered
956 Posts
Nice and a great piece at a real good price, thanks for the dimensions.

Reactions: JerseyGTO

·
Registered
956 Posts
GTO, here is a hint I learned years ago. Whoever buys the cabinet, if they lay it flat when they take it either take the doors off and stand them on their sides or fill the interior with blankets or pillows to support the glass. Laying flat the glass will easily crack & break at the slightest bump.

Reactions: JerseyGTO

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GTO, here is a hint I learned years ago. Whoever buys the cabinet, if they lay it flat when they take it either take the doors off and stand them on their sides or fill the interior with blankets or pillows to support the glass. Laying flat the glass will easily crack & break at the slightest bump.
Thank you, that is a good tip.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice, this car has been apart for 18 years. I can’t believe its been that long. I’ve really had to do some soul searching and I think going to need to have most of the work professionally done now. I just can’t find the time and I don’t have the paint and body work skill. Now I just need to find a boat load of money, lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts